Thunder Ranch®, Oregon
Course Application Form
Course Requested:___________________________Course Date______________
Tutorial Dates Requested:_____________________________________________
(As you would like it to appear on your diploma.)
(For class name tag.)
Date of Birth:___________________Place of Birth___________________________
Place of Employment:_______________________Occupation__________________
Prior Firearms Training:_________________________________________________
Make, model and caliber of firearm(s) to be used in class:_____________________
Please check one and provide the information requested along with a
current copy of your drivers license:
___ I have enclosed evidence of no criminal history from a local law enforcement agency on official departmental letterhead.
___ I have enclosed evidence of current, active, full-time service with a public law enforcement agency, with the United States Armed Forces, or with government security agencies. Please enclose a copy of I.D. or appropriate verifiable credential.
___ A copy of a current concealed carry permit or federal firearms license.
By signing this application, I understand and agree to the following:
- Thunder Ranchs® operation depends upon the careful control of deadly weapons by each student, and such control depends upon the wholehearted cooperation of its clients; therefore, I understand that my instruction may be terminated at any time during the course if the staff deems my cooperation or interpersonal behavior unsatisfactory.
- I will abide meticulously by any and all safety procedures required at Thunder Ranch®, and I agree to sign a statement releasing Thunder Ranch®, Inc. from any and all injury I may sustain during the training program.
- I will be at least the age of 21 years old at the time of class or between the ages of 18 and 21 and will be enlisted in the United States Military.
- I understand that my deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Thunder Ranch reserves the right to cancel any course or tutorial with
120 days notice with a full deposit refund for the class or tutorial only.
- All applicable local, state and federal laws should be adhered to.
I have enclosed the following:
- The completed application
- Credential qualifications
- $500 deposit (cash, check*, Visa/MasterCard)
High Angle and Four day Combo class require $800.00 deposit.
All Thunder Ranch Offsite classes are to be paid in
Make checks payable to Thunder Ranch®, Inc. If you would like to charge your deposit, we need the following information. *Please note: There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.
Your name as it appears on the card____________________________
V Code: (last 3 numbers on the back of credit card) ________________